LIQUID CHROME INSTRUCTIONS
Liquid Chrome Instructions
Liquid Chrome Application
- After the filing and buffing step of your dip manicure, rinse nails with water to get rid of filing dust.
- Then apply our Gel Top coat, cure for 15-30 seconds under a UV lamp 48 watt minimum.(always avoid getting gel on your skin)
- Generously dab on the liquid chrome all over gel top coat
- Wait about 4-5 seconds then rub the liquid chrome into the top coat for about 10 seconds using finger or sponge applicator.
- If second layer of chrome is desired, repeat steps 2-4.
- Lastly, apply gel base coat and cure 30-60 seconds then apply gel top coat and cure for 30-60 seconds.
- Click here to watch a video on how to apply it!