HOW TO USE DIP LIQUIDS
ℍ𝕆𝕎 𝕋𝕆 𝕌𝕊𝔼 𝕆𝕌ℝ 𝔻𝕀ℙ 𝕃𝕀ℚ𝕌𝕀𝔻𝕊
Apply our Step 1 bond if you want your mani to last for weeks. (skip this step if you plan to use peel base.)
Apply a thin coat of our step 2 base coat 3/4 of the way up the nail (avoiding the cuticles) then quickly dip into the dip powder. Tap off excess then brush off with the included fluffy brush. Repeat on all nails.
Apply another thin layer of our step 2 base coat covering the entire nail this time (avoiding the cuticles and surrounding skin) then quickly dip into the dip powder. Immediately run the included orange stick around your cuticles to remove any product that may be touching the cuticle. Tap off excess then brush off with the fluffy brush. Repeat on all nails as many layers as desired.
- Apply another thin layer of our step 2 base coat covering the entire nail again (avoiding the cuticles and surrounding skin) then quickly dip into the included Glass clear powder. Repeat on all nails. This will protect your color/glitter from the filing and buffing step. Tap off the excess clear powder.
Once the clear appears dry, scrub nails with the included stiff brush to remove excess clear powder which will help avoid bubbles in the final result.
Generously apply our step 3 Activator to all nails. Let dry for 1-2 minutes.
- File, buff and shape nails until they are completely smooth. Do not underestimate this step! The surface of your nails should be very smooth without any roughness.
- Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to remove the dust from filing.
- Apply our step 3 activator to all nails again. Wait only 30 seconds (no longer) then wipe each nail with a lint free wipe or paper towel thoroughly.
- Apply a thin, quick layer of our step 4 top coat in about 2-3 strokes per nail (avoiding cuticles). Do not linger or go over your strokes multiple times. Repeat on all nails.
- Apply another layer of our Step 4 Top Coat. This time spending a bit more time to get good coverage and cap the tips. Our Step 4 is fast drying, so be mindful to not overwork this step. Your nails should be dry in 45-60 seconds!
For tips or questions, join our Facebook Group: Ritzy Dips Community Group or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org